Almo Professional A/V, the Pro A/V industry’s most dynamic distributor, today announced more details surrounding its first Hybrid E4 Experience, taking place in Dallas on Nov. 30, 2021. E4 Dallas marks the first time that Almo is combining the regional, in-person educational and product showcase format of an E4 Experience with its virtual E4 Evolution (E4v) into a simultaneous, one-day event. In another industry first, both formats will feature live holographic presenters via ARHT Media technology, which is available exclusively in North America through Almo.
According to Almo Corporation’s Vice President of Marketing and Communications Melody Craigmyle, “E4 Dallas is going to be an action-packed day of live learning and interaction, regardless of whether attendees are participating locally or virtually.” She continued, “We are using ARHT Media’s holopresence technology to beam in two of our session speakers – one from California and one from Washington, D.C. — live in Dallas and live on the virtual platform. We’ll also have some of the newest AV technology products on our exhibitor show floor, including first showings and products that are now shipping and available to immediately spec into integration projects.”
Some of the products being shown on the E4 Dallas floor include:
- Absen Clear Cobalt Series MicroLED Chip on Board Display (now shipping through Almo)
- Barco ClickShare C10 Wireless Presentation Hub
- Huddly L1 Smart Camera for Team Collaboration
- Jabra PanaCast 50 Video Bar
- Harman JBL EON 700 Series Powered Stage Monitors and Sound Reinforcement (first showing)
- Harman JBL PRX ONE All-In-One Portable PA System
- LG 43” Quick Flex 4K UHD touchscreen for small group meetings and presentations
Craigmyle added that the E4v virtual stage will include live commentary throughout the day from well-known AV professionals including Tim Albright, AV Nation; Alesia Hendley, Audinate; and Megan Dutta, rAVe so virtual participants can get a first-hand view of what’s happening in Dallas.
E4 Dallas sessions led by the industry’s all-star educators include:
- Keynote: The Future of Workspaces Speaker: Gary Kayye, rAVe (Scott McPhail, Paramount Studios beamed in via hologram) Location: E4 Experience, E4v AVIXA Credit: 1.5 CTS RU
- The Power of Place – The New Next Workplace Speakers:Kay Sargent (AVIXA board member) and Rachel Rouse, HOK (Kay beamed in via hologram from Washington, D.C.) Location: E4 Experience, E4v AVIXA Credit: 1 CTS RU
- Cybersecurity for AV Professionals Speaker: Art Ehuan, Palo Alto Networks Location: E4 Experience AVIXA Credit: 1 CTS RU
- AV Trends in House of Worship Speaker:Robert Scott, Conference Technologies Location: E4 Experience AVIXA Credit: 1 CTS RU
- Power and Grounding, The Fundamentals Speaker: Tom Kehr, Almo Professional A/V Location: E4 Experience, E4v AVIXA Credit: 1 CTS RU
- Needs Analysis Systems Design Speaker: Tom Kehr Location: E4 Experience, E4v AVIXA Credit: 1 CTS RU
- Let’s Get Down to Business – Post-Pandemic AV Business Strategies Speaker: Tom Stimson Location: E4 Experience, E4v AVIXA Credit: 1 CTS RU
- NSCA Roundtable Discussion Elephants in the room: Integrators’ Biggest Challenges and Opportunities Led By: Tom LeBlanc, NSCA Location: E4v
E4 Dallas Exhibitors
The following companies will exhibit live at E4 Dallas: Absen, ARHT Media, Atlas, Atlona, Aver, Avocor, B-Tech Mounts, Barco, BrightSign, Canon, Centricity, DGC, Epson, Harman, Huddly, Jabra, Kramer, LG, Legrand, Listen Tech, Mimo, MuxLab, NETGEAR, Nureva, Optoma, Panasonic, Peerless, Samsung Consumer, Samsung Pro, Sharp Pro, Sharp/NEC, Sony, Spinetix, tvONE, ViewSonic, Vivitek and Yamaha.
About the Almo E4 Program
The award-winning E4 Experience offers AV professionals regional, in-person educational experiences featuring the industry’s most sought-after presenters who deliver critical trends and business content, most worth AVIXA CTS Renewal units.
Launched in spring of 2020, the E4 Evolution (E4v) is a live, virtual extension of the E4 Experience. Named a Commercial Integrator 2021 Best Winner, the E4v helps attendees evolve and thrive by providing educational content delivered live but available virtually at a time and place that is most convenient for attendees. E4 Experience is taking place at the Hyatt Regency Dallas. To register, go to www.e4experience.com.