Accelerating the momentum of a record-breaking year in sales, Azione Unlimited is proud to announce that Bryan Mills of Mills Technologies in Skokie, Illinois, and Kyle Steele of Global Wave Integration in Burbank, California, have been elected to fill the Board of Directors’ final integrator seats.
Mills and Steele join recently elected Paul Ostrin of Unlimited Integration in Houston, Texas, and Nick DeClemente of Elevated Integration in New York, New York.
“Rolling into 2022, our new board represents an entirely new dimension of leadership in our industry,” said Richard Glikes, President of Azione Unlimited. “We now have an opulence of youthful, vibrant, and passionate visionaries on our board that are genuinely interested in the success of our organization. Adding Bryan and Kyle to our current assortment of brilliant vendor and integrator board members has completed our pursuit of having the best minds at work to elevate the most promising association in the industry.”
The current board now includes:
- Richard Glikes, President & Founder, Azione Unlimited
- Jeff Brewer, Vice President of Sales, Sonance
- Ron Callis, CEO, One Firefly
- Gretchen Gilbertson, Co-founder & CEO, Seura
- Daniel Nilsson, Director of New Business, Barco Residential
- Alex Camara, CEO, AudioControl
- Bryan Mills, Principal, Mills Technologies
- Kyle Steele, President, Global Wave Integration
- Ryan McDaniel, President, One-Touch Automation
- Nick DeClemente, President, Elevated Integration
- Paul Ostrin, President, Unlimited Integration
New Initiatives Cornerstone Energetic Association
Alongside electing new board members, Azione Unlimited closes 2021 with a record-breaking 41% growth in year-over-year sales. In a note to the dealers, Glikes outlined how The Smart Home Association will continue this momentum by focusing on a few key initiatives in 2022 including:
- Sharing ideas like never before
- Lighting, lighting, lighting – bolster training and sales
- Helping dealers and vendors market their brand
- Maximizing labor efficiency
- Training with an emphasis on new hire and sales
- Strengthen the Azione team!
In lighting, Azione Unlimited has partnered with the American Lighting Association to certify integrators as Lighting Specialists. Currently, 25 dealers are certified with another 60 being certified in the month of February.
In hiring and training, SmartHomeHire.com – the buying group’s exclusive hiring website for Azione Unlimited members – has also seen a surge of success, generating more than 70,000 YouTube video views, over 100 dealer job postings, and nearly 60 applications since its inception in June. This powerful initiative is complemented by a partnership with Azione vendor member PowerHouse Alliance, which will host CEDIA in-person training courses at over 55 locations across the United States.
“This is simply the best, most fun, and exciting business to be in – especially when you surround yourself with smart people,” said Glikes. “We are thrilled to have dealers and vendors be more successful.”