iRoom, a global Apple-certified manufacturer of premium iPad docking and smart control solutions, has recently added drivers for Crestron Home and ELAN that allow you to extend your Crestron Home and ELAN system with a wired control keypad next to the iPad. The iPad does not have to be present in the docking station to perform control.
The Quick Keys are incorporated in the glass bezel of the docking station can be trigger control functions in all major third-party control systems, independent of the iPad.
The Crestron driver is available in Crestron’s online driver database or can be accessed directly when programming the Crestron Home system. The ELAN driver can be downloaded from the iRoom website.
iRoom iO offers Control Drivers for AMX®, bitwise™, Compass Control, Control4, Crestron, Crestron Home™, ELAN, Extron, GIRA HomeServer, iRidium Mobile, Kramer, Loxone, Neets, NetX Automation, RTI®, Savant and URC®.
- Extend your Crestron Home or ELAN System with an iPad docking station
- Connect to the Crestron or ELAN system via the local IP network
- Use our Quick Keys to trigger control functions in the Crestron or Elan syste
- Benefit from a reliable wired control connection
- Access often used control such as lights, shades, volume etc. instantly and conveniently
- Protect the iPad against theft in semi-public or public spaces such lobbies, bar, restaurants or at home
- Stand out from competitors with a state-of-the-art solution