Lutron Electronics has expanded its lighting portfolio, allowing integrators to specify, design, and integrate dynamic, high-quality lighting solutions on every project. Lutron’s intelligent lighting solutions now include static white, warm dim and full spectrum with coordinated luminaires and lamps, which are all digitally addressable and offer 0.1% dimming capabilities. The new offering significantly reduces the cost of entry and includes solutions for every application in the home.
Several new products have been added to the Ketra and Ivalo lighting portfolio:
Ketra Lightbar Slim
- A low-voltage, custom-length luminaire compatible with a Lutron HomeWorks system
- A low-profile linear with a 0.650” H x 0.650” W cross section
- Available in lengths starting at 10” configurable in 1” increments
- Ideal for coves, under cabinets and counters, archways or stairwells, and details on walls or ceilings. Lightbar Slimcan also be integrated into furniture.
- Available to order June 21, 2021 and will ship August 23, 2021.
Ketra Lamp Solutions
- Ketra S30 lamp with a new round trim, designed to work with a new-construction housing
- A lower-priced, premium Ketra downlight helps integrators expand Ketra to more spaces in a home
- Easy to specify and order
- Provides 0.1% full spectrum lighting capabilities
- Trim aesthetic provides a coordinated look with Ketra D3 Downlights
- Available to order July 16, 2021, shipping August 6, 2021
- Curated group of lighting manufacturers who offer a selection of decorative fixtures that work with Ketra lamps
- The Ketra Ready program provides integrators the ability to offer specifiers and clients decorative choices that will allow for immersive lighting experiences on their projects
- Ango, David Trubridge, Lumetta, Stephen Pikus Design and Vibia are the first manufacturers to participate in this collaboration
Additionally, Lutron has improved the dimming performance down to 0.1% within the Ivalo intelligent lighting portfolio and introduced a new HomeWorks Digital wired communication technology. This makes Lutron’s entire portfolio of Ivalo lighting digitally addressable. The new HomeWorks Digital technology allows integrators to easily program and rezone intelligent lighting in the Lutron HomeWorks software.
The Finiré Prime and Finiré 3” Downlights:
- Offered at a new, more competitive price point
- Provide 0.1% static white and warm dim capabilities
- Trim aesthetic provides a coordinated look across the Lutron intelligent lighting portfolio
- Includes new HomeWorks Digital technology
- Quick Ship option for Finiré Prime
- Available to order May 17, 2021, shipping July 1, 2021