Music-streaming service, Deezer HiFi, is now fully integrated into the Savant Music experience. Deezer HiFi features Flow, which offers a mix of favorites and new recommendations. The service is now available in lossless audio quality, through Savant’s smart home audio products.
Savant’s latest Pro 9.4 software provides users with an on-demand music experience within a personalized and customizable app. Users can also enjoy sound quality in lossless FLAC audio, as they would via a CD. The service plays the full range of frequencies that the human ear can hear (16-Bit/44.1 kHz), while making sure data and energy are not wasted on huge file sizes.
Features of the Deezer HiFi experience with Savant include:
- Play Deezer HiFi on any Savant-enabled audio product
- Search for and play a song directly from the Savant app by typing an artist to discover albums, tracks
- Savant ‘scenes’ include music settings as well as lighting, shading, and other entertainment settings. Press one button to activate multiple devices
- Control all of your music from on all mobile devices, Savant remotes and in-wall touch screens.
- Create a personalized dashboard experience on the app of albums, artists, playlists, podcasts and more.
All Savant users will receive a free two-month trial of Deezer HiFi, which offers advert-free access to more than 70 million tracks in high fidelity, plus exclusive artist content from the dedicated ‘HiFi Room,’ as well as curated and personalized content.
Deborah Jourdan, head of North and Central America at Deezer, commented: “Our new partnership with Savant means that enjoying exceptional sound across your home couldn’t be any easier. Together we’re bringing music fans the best lossless quality music with just a quick touch of a button. HiFi music brings out the best from every song. Experiencing music through high-quality speakers in the home will really make your smart home stand out.”