Séura, a U.S.-based designer technology company releases their latest developments in high-tech lighted mirrors for a broad span of applications from residential use to the hospitality industry. The company’s most recent innovations in interior room design include the ability to dim the lights with a touch of a button; perfect task lighting for makeup application; touch-control in-mirror night lights; and more.
Séura’s lighted mirrors offer cutting-edge Radiant LED Technology™, featuring advanced COB LEDs, plus a new lineup of modern touch-control features that bring functionality to your fingertips.
Tim Gilbertson, COO and co-founder, said in a statement: “We design with you in mind. We know the way to support you is to bring you the most advanced technology, inspiring designs, and intelligent functionality that adds that touch of luxury and simplicity.”
Radiant LED Technology, which uses 44% less power than conventional LEDs, makes the lighted mirrors 15% brighter than their previous models and 25% brighter than the competition. The technology generates natural color that revitalizes the room, with evenly diffused light.
In additional to aesthetics, the mirrors can be equipped with a variety of touch control features, including:
- Touch Control Dimming – balances the room based on your mood. Séura’s lighted mirrors can be adjusted with dimming control. Gently touch and hold the in-mirror button to lift or dim brightness levels from 100% full brightness down to 10% ambient low-lighting.
- Touch Control Color Temperature – an array of natural white color hues are available to enhance your home’s ambiance and align with your activities, with the touch of an in-mirror button.
- Touch Control Night Light – warm, sleep-inducing low light. This small night light is hidden below the bottom edge of the mirror so it casts light downward. The long lasting, low-voltage LED night light can be left on all night, every night, takes minimal power that’s separate from the mirror lighting, so you save energy by using your nightlight only when you need it. Simply tap the in-mirror touch button to turn the night light on and off.
- Touch Control Defogger – mirrors remain clean and spotless after steamy showers. Séura’s Touch Control Defogger warms the mirror’s surface so there’s no need to wipe away drips or streaks. When the mirror is powered on, the energy-efficient button senses your touch to power the defogger on and off.
- Touch Control Clock and Dimming – in-mirror clock illuminates with crisp digital precision, frees up your counter space. The time is displayed within the lower corner of the mirror. Use the in-mirror touch button to set the clock, turn the mirror lights on and off and adjust the lighting brightness as desired.