Treatlife, a creator of IoT Smart Home lighting systems, has announced the launch of new Treatlife Smart Switches, including two to four packs of Smart Switches. Treatlife lets you make your entire home’s switches smart for a low cost, allowing you to turn on and off lights and appliances automatically through voice activated Alexa, Google Assistant, or through the iPhone and Android app.
Constructed for an artistic look with maximum practicality, Treatlife’s line of Smart Switches include the new 4 pack 3-Way Smart Switches, which control lights from two different locations, as well as Treatlife’s 4 Pack Dimmable Smart Switches and 2-4 Pack Single Pole Smart Switches (both chosen as “Amazon’s Choice”). Easy and safe to install, Treatlife provides step-by-step instructions with online videos to guide you through the wiring process. The switches require WiFi and a neutral wire for installation. They are standard size and attach with an included elegant snap-on wall plate.
Treatlife Smart Switch Features include:
- Voice Control: hands-free convenience to control lights with your voice via Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant — perfect when your hands are full or when entering a dark room.
- WiFi Enabled Remote Control: control your lights anywhere with a smartphone, whether at home, in the office, or on vacation. Monitor real-time light status, share devices, and even control groups of lights with a tap of the smartphone screen.
- Create Schedules: use the timer or countdown to automatically turn on and off lights based on everyday routines or to simulate that you’re home when on vacation to ward off intruders.
- Group Control: create and control a group of Treatlife light switches. Easily add or remove switches from the group through the app to simultaneously turn on all the lights when you arrive home.
- Works with: Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, and the Smart Life iPhone and Android app.
- Safe: ETL listed.
- Easy to install: includes easy to follow directions and videos.
- Sophisticated style: sleek white design with push button switch.
- Warranty: provides two year quality warranty, 90-day money back guarantee, and lifetime customer support.
“You’ll never need to worry again if you left the lights on when you go out or when you are on vacation thousands of miles away,” said Allen Zhong, CEO, Treatlife. “Treatlife lets you view and control all your switches wherever you are for true security and peace of mind.”
The Smart Switches come with the switch, wall plate, wire labels, manual, and all the necessary accessories for installation. The switches connect to your home’s WiFi network without the need of a hub or extra equipment.