ProSource, an audio, video, and integration buying group, has announced that Savant and USAI Lighting will showcase luxury lighting fixtures paired with an advanced, intuitive smart home user experience to transform spaces with a touch of a button. The two companies will demonstrate intelligent lighting at the ProSource Lighting Technology and Learning Center, set to open in Q1 2021.
The space was initially conceived as the hands-on live Level 2 curriculum to the exclusive ProSource Lighting Technology Certification program launched earlier this year through ProSource University. The space will also provide an opportunity for Dallas Market Center retail and design-build customers to learn about lighting applications and advancements in an immersive setting. The Dallas Market Center is also home to popular trade shows such as Lightovation.
Savant’s new feature called Daylight Mode can align lighting schemes to match the natural circadian progression based on the time of day. The wellness experience can be personalized by the end user to adjust timing, intensity and color temperature.
Featured Savant and USAI Lighting selections include:
- Savant Professional Light Strips
- Savant Smart LED Bulbs
- Savant Breaker Companion Modules — Eliminate the need for low-voltage wiring within the panel for neat and efficient installation
- Savant Smart Home Ecosystem — Integrates the lighting and entertainment systems together, giving homeowners one-button access to favorite settings and easy-to-use features, including Savant’s patented TrueImage lighting experience. TrueImage replaces the hard-to-sort lighting load list and adds relay-time visibility to each room, including real-time color temperature and light intensity
- USAI Lighting’s Color Select® Tunable White Fixtures — Offers compatibility with Savant’s Daylight Mode personalized wellness experience
- USAI Lighting’s Infinite Color+® — Users can define their own perfect light with one light fixture
- Savant’s Echo, Metropolitan, Noon and Ascend interface styles — Combine lighting control with personalized smart home functionality
- Savant Shades — Available in wireless and wired versions, ideal for new construction or retrofit projects
Savant also brings to the Learning Center, the company’s partner Robern’s cabinetry and mirrors, featuring tunable white LED lighting, Savant’s Power over Ethernet (PoE) self-powered Micro Aperture architectural speakers, and Artison RCC160 MKII subwoofers will also be on display.
“The premium WRGB and Tunable White lighting solutions from USAI Lighting, combined with Savant control, provide the ultimate demonstration of intelligent lighting solutions,” explained Angela Larson, Senior Vice President of Customer Operations at Savant. “Savant’s award-winning smart home ecosystem delivers the ability to incorporate wellness features into the home as well as personalize lighting to suit any mood or activity.”
The customized Lighting Technology and Learning Center was designed by David Warfel and Mark Langston, both of Light Can Help You, and will feature multiple residential rooms showcasing smart home systems and devices for the benefit of ProSource members.
Information on becoming a ProSource member is available from Sherry Dantonio, Senior Director of Education and Member Recruitment, at (562) 810-1706 or Sherry.Dantonio@Prosourceinfo.com.